Saturday, August 29, 2020:
MANDATORY Race Check In & Stock Board weigh-in
Location: Buffalo Park- Isthmus, Catalina Island- Time: 4:30pm
- Racers & Boat Captains are required to attend safety briefing.
- Race numbers, race packets, boat race banners, and final instructions will be issued to racers.
- Course rules, radio frequencies, and safety instructions will be issued to all boat drivers and paddlers
- Be sure all escort boat info on file is current: (boat name, type of boat, CF#, captains name & cell phone number, paddler cell phone # )
- Race officials, safety personnel, and organizers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in last minute logistics.
Sunday, August 30, 2020: Race Day CHECK IN
- Location:West side of the pier ( look for the lanterns)
- Time:August 30th, 5:00am MANDATORY
- Escorts boats to be waiting outside ship rock prior to race start
- ALL racers MUST check-in again Sunday morning prior to start of race. FINAL stock board weigh in will take place.
- 6:00am RACE START
MANHATTAN BEACH FINISH LINE:
- 11:00 am Top Finishers expected at finish line
- Additional race t-shirts can be purchased at finish line on the beach.
- Return boat race banners on beach or at Awards party
- Last racer must cross finish line no later than nine (9) hours from the official start. (Typically finished at 3pm)
- 5:30pm Awards Party . Escort crews & family are welcome to attend. Dinner & Beverages provided